Blackall Range Visual Artists meet every week alongside beautiful Mapleton Lilyponds Park.
Our aim is that by sharing our collective skills and experiences we will develop and improve artistically.
A happy and productive group of friends, we are inspired by the rewards achieved from painting and drawing.
We hold a series of workshops throughout the year. These take the form of demonstrations or practical workshops where well-known artists share their skills and techniques.
Blackall Range Visual Artists hold regular exhibitions throughout the year at St. Mary's Hall, on the Village Green in Montville. During 2016, exhibitions will be held on the following dates:
- 26th December 2015 to 18th January 2016: 4 small group exhibitions:
- 26th Dec to 31st Dec: Artists Barbara Willcocks, Marianne Reardon, Dorothy Peall, Paula Kerr, Philippa Rhodes
- 1st Jan to 6th Jan: Artists Nicole Depczynski, Malveen White, Janelle Murray, Barbara Willcocks, Dorothy Peall
- 7th Jan to 12th Jan: Artists Paula Kerr, Philippa Rhodes, Lucie Burge, Gloria Pocock, Ron Potter
- 13th Jan to 18th Jan: Artists Philippa Rhodes, Paula Kerr, Ron Potter, Barbara Willcocks
- 25th March to 3rd April: Full group exhibition
- 23rd April to 2nd May: Small group exhibition
- 25th June to 4th July: Small group exhibition
- 24th September to 3rd October: Major full group exhibition
- 26th December to 18th January 2017: 4 small group exhibitions