Blackall Range Visual Artists meet every week alongside beautiful Mapleton Lilyponds Park.
Our aim is that by sharing our collective skills and experiences we will develop and improve artistically.
A happy and productive group of friends, we are inspired by the rewards achieved from painting and drawing.
We hold a series of workshops throughout the year. These take the form of demonstrations or practical workshops where well-known artists share their skills and techniques.
Blackall Range Visual Artists hold regular exhibitions throughout the year at St. Mary's Hall, on the Village Green in Montville. During 2017, exhibitions will be held on the following dates:
- 26th December 2016 to 18th January 2017: 4 small group exhibitions:-
- 26th Dec 2016 to 31st Dec 2016: Artists Barbara Willcocks, Gloria Pocock, Pauline Jack, Christine Stidolph,
- 1st Jan 2017 to 6th Jan: Artists Marianne Reardon, Malveen White, Dorothy Peall, Lucie Burge
- 7th Jan to 12th Jan: Artists Phlippa Rhodes, Janelle Murray, Lois Eland
- 13th Jan to 18th Jan: Artists Nicole Vertuel,Toni Black, Helen Sheriff, Philippa Friend
- 8th April to 17th April:Major Full group Exhibition
- 30th June to 3rd July: Small group exhibition
- 29th September to 2nd October: Small group exhibition
- 26th December to 18th January 2018: 4 small group exhibitions